Skip to content
Terms of Service
- Ownership. This website is owned and operated by Shadow Lake Advisors LLC, a limited liability company organized under the laws of the North Carolina (the “Company”). All information contained within this website is the property of the Company.
- Warranties. INFORMATION ON THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- Limitation of Liability. IN NO EVENT WILL THE COMPANY OR ITS AFFILIATES BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY OR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES FOR ANY USE OF THIS WEBSITE, OR ON ANY OTHER HYPERLINKED WEBSITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR OTHER DATA ON YOUR INFORMATION HANDLING SYSTEM OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF WE ARE EXPRESSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- Copyright. This website may contain proprietary notices and copyright information, the terms of which must be observed and followed.
- Inaccuracies. While the Company uses all reasonable endeavors to ensure that the information and materials provided on this website are accurate and complete, material on this website may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. The Company makes no representation or warranty as to the quality, suitability, accuracy or completeness or otherwise of any of the material provided on this website.
- Updates. Material on this website may be changed or updated without notice.
- Confidential Information. The Company does not want to receive confidential or proprietary information from you through this website. Please note that any information or material sent to the Company will be deemed NOT to be confidential. By sending the Company any information or material, you grant the Company an unrestricted, irrevocable license to use, reproduce, display, perform, modify, transmit and distribute those materials or information, and you also agree that the Company is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques that you send us for any purpose.
- Cookies. Please see our cookies policy.
- Use of Personal Information. We may collect personal information from you when you register an account, use our services, or interact with our website. The types of personal information we may collect include, but are not limited to, your name, email address, contact information, financial information, and any other information you provide to us.
- Governing Law. These Terms and Conditions and any dispute arising hereunder will be governed by the laws the State of North Carolina and the parties hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of North Carolina.